Book trailers play a part in the publishing industry. A book trailer helps authors to get the word out about their books. Kim McDougall Founder of Blazing Trailers. She makes great trailers. If you need a trailer for your book, contact Kim at: http://Blazingtrailers.com
Blazing Trailers Reminders
Here's a few tips to help you get the most out of the site.
1. You can edit the information on your page at any time by emailing the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We also have a blog that features excerpts/reviews and interviews from BT authors. If
you would like to post on the blog please fill out the template in the BT files.
3. If you have some news (contest, new review, new release or other) please fill out the BT News Template (in the files at the Yahoo Group) and send it to email@example.com.
I try to change the news item every couple of days. I cannot add your news without the full information requested on the template.
4. Remember to use your Blazing Trailers link when you invite people to view your trailers
(rather than a video sharing site). This way, you can take advantage of impulse sales and let viewers learn more about you. The 'Featured Trailer' on the home page will be chosen from those who promote BT.
5. If your book or trailer wins an award, please send me a graphic to add to your page.
Blazing Trailers is growing every day. Invite your friends to the party!