New Moroccan Style Curtains and Drapes
Ivy Lace White Country Cottage Cotton Sheer Curtain Panel
Your bedroom is your sanctuary from the world, a place where you can escape from the outside world and into your own private space. Why not make your bedroom an exotic vacation? Moroccan inspired bedroom might just be the answer. Follow these steps to create your own exotic hideout.
0) Wall Color; For this, you need Say goodbye to that white wall! The paint color for this design is a vibrant blend of colors and earth tones. Choose deep gem tones for walls and deep warm tones for trims and doors. This is a step away from what we have learned about the color of the walls but. If you ignore this or do not do it, you should have a bedroom theme that looks incomplete.
0) Furniture; The furniture used in Moroccan design can be an eclectic mix. The furniture is usually darker in tone, but even brightly colored furniture can be transformed only with a quick coat or stain paint.
Palisade Curtain Panel Ready made Drapes made in the USA
Moroccan Style Curtains and Drapes
0) The bed; The bed linens used in this theme are usually very luxurious. Think of velvet and satin material like solid colors and top layers. Use lots of pillows in different shapes and sizes, add dense throws into the lush material, and maybe even a canopy with other rich colors. The goal is to bring a variety of colors; it is a mixture of life that is the hallmark of Moroccan design.
0) Window Treatment; The window treatments used for this theme should be long and flowing. Rich gems tighten thin curtains under velvet or satin curtains. To add drama add a peripheral edge to the curtain in the color of the sheers and use a tie back tassel of the same color.
0) Decorative Accessories; The important thing to remember here is the variation. Moroccan styles are headquartered in carved wood decorations, metal wall decorations, candle lanterns, pottery and flower vases, and bright carpets. Keep placing accents little by little until you are satisfied with the overall effect and appearance.
Now you have created your Moroccan-inspired bedroom, sit back and enjoy the benefits of your hard work. It’s like a vacation without having to leave home!
Other articles you might like;